Friday, December 23, 2011

Ronan - Studio

Years ago, when I did this shoot with Ronan, the material from the studio part of this shoot was mostly lost due to a problem with the exposure settings on my camera. The entire roll of images was severely under exposed. And with film this was something you did not discover until days later when you got the negatives back from the processor and the model was long gone.

Ronan was such a great model in such good shape that this technical failure was a big disappointment to me.

However in the last few weeks I have been able to recover some of the images by scanning the negatives and manipulating them in Photoshop. It's not an easy process and even then many are just too under exposed to be used. This one was one of the ones I was able to salvage.

No comments:

Post a Comment